Complete Post: https://www.crazyeyemarketing.com/blog/how-to-connect-clickfunnels-to-activecampaign
How To Link ClickFunnels Opt-in To ActiveCampaign Type
* Develop a kind in ActiveCampaign
** Ensure the “On Submit” choice links to your “Thank You” page
** Switch off double opt-in (if you desire).
* Take the complete embed code from your type and copy & paste it into a text file.
* Copy from the open type tag through the closing type tag.
* Modify your capture page in ClickFunnels and go to Settings, Combinations.
** Select an HTML combination.
*** If you do not have that choice, view this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bbx0QrEpy0.
*** If you have multiples, simply choose one, it does not matter which one you pick.
** Paste in your code and struck the “Parse & Save Web Type” button.
** Sync your fields.
* Conserve whatever and test it prior to you set it live!
Want Advanced, yet Budget-friendly Sales Funnel & Paid Advertisements Training? Sign up with here: https://www.crazyeyemarketing.com/join/.
Or, get thirty days OPEN DOOR here: https://www.crazyeyemarketing.com/free-vault/.